Pillow Talk sends your long-distance partner the sound of your heartbeat
Major kuddos to Allie over at My Marine and Me who pointed this whole thing out. Spouse SpouseBuzz. Spouse Deployed? Snuggle With his Heartbeat.
Related Topics SpouseBuzz. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. You May Also Like. Use our list to make sure you're watching the right movies to get you through.
Pillow with a Heartbeat : Nancy Stanley :
She will be getting the same thing I buy her every year, the same thing that our family has used to relax for generations: Gin and cigarettes. Product page [My Beating Heart].
It is especially suited to those who sleep alone: When hugging My Beating Heart, the physical heartbeat may remind you of hugging a purring pet or loved one. View Comments.
The Pillow with a Heartbeat
Sponsored Stories Powered By Outbrain. Time to Focus on Efficiency. More gear. Gadget Lab Podcast.
Couple apps are awesome because they give you your own private digital space to share photos, anniversaries, and even draw each other pictures or play games. The apps are great if one of your partners is abroad because the apps are accessible with just WiFi, no phone plan needed.
- Required as Vital (Hearing God Series Book 1)?
- Somnox’s robotic pillow is designed to snuggle;
- PetZu Mother's Comfort Heartbeat Pillow, Chocolate/White - castmapopolotp.gq.
- Starlight, Time and the New Physics.
- Pillow with a Heartbeat: The Heartwarming Tale of a Little Dog Who Finds His Big Purpose.
- Pillow with a Heartbeat - Nancy Stanley - Google книги;
This smachine developed by Lovotics, which kind of looks like a pig, transmits your lip movements via secret, mysterious airwaves to another Kissenger pig, which presumably someone else is kissing. The company also launched pillows that light up when your partner sleeps on them.
- Little Riot's Pillow Talk wants to give your bed a heartbeat | WIRED UK.
- Google celebrates 21st birthday with 21 percent discounts in Europe.
- Fright Night on the Cant Miss.
- Somnox’s robotic pillow is designed to snuggle?
It's almost like having your partner right there! Or, at least, a light that might keep you up all night. If you want to feel like you're writing your lover a letter, but don't want to go through the hassle of sending it and waiting for your partner to receive it, you can do so with D:Scribe, a digital fountain pen from Yanko Design that saves and sends what you write via email or text message.